Data Services Specialist
Up to £27,000
Are you a junior-mid level Data/Reporting/Insight/BI Analyst who takes pride in creating aesthetically pleasing reports? Would you like the opportunity to further develop your data knowledge whilst gaining exposure to other technical skills such as HTML, CSS & SQL?
I have an excellent opportunity to work for a truly lovely company that genuinely care about their people and their customers. They specialise in supplying the education sector with information management system & finance software and have an enviable reputation of providing exceptional customer service.
You will be responsible for building and deploying a vast range of highly visual and aesthetically pleasing reports to a range of customers and internal stakeholders. This is a technical position that will require you to utilise tools such as Crystal Reports & Report Builder as well as deploying HTML/CSS coding. On top of report building, you will be heavily involved in data migrations for a range of academic & financial products and will provide 2nd line support for data related issues. Whilst this is a technical position you must have outstanding communication skills to be able to continue the high level of customer service provided.
Day to day responsibility:
- Engage with clients to understand configuration requirements and functional system scope.
- Consult with customers on best practice and build solutions to meet their needs.
- Design, build and test effective report configurations.
- Review, manipulate and migrate data.
- Ability to understand function design and technical project requirements.
- Design reports using HTML and CSS (Basic knowledge/understanding is fine)
- Field level database understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- SQL experience would be highly advantages (My-SQL or T-SQL)
This role can be done remotely, and full training will be provided. You will be working under an extremely well-regarded manager who will manage your workload, enabling you to get on with your actual job! This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career, gain new technical skills and work for a company that really do care!
This is an urgent position in an ever-growing team so good applicants will be progressed through quickly.
Get in touch!