Data Management Consultant/Data Engineer
Up to £50,000
Fancy working for a small, growing, and ethical company where you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside uber experienced consultants on super interesting data science and data management projects? Well, you’re in luck as we’re working for a first-rate tech consultancy who help organisations achieve data-driven results, through digital transformation and cloud services.
You will be working on a variety of projects, designing, and implementing solutions for clients facing data management challenges. You will mainly be responsible for managing, cleansing, abstracting and aggregating data, to conduct analytical studies, derive insights, and summarise results. You will require a broad and deep understanding of data structures, database systems and procedures, and the ability to use a range of analytical tools, methods, and platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
- You need to be confident, thorough, organised and proactive.
- You will be expected to work independently, take responsibility and use your initiative.
- You must be self-motivated, disciplined, diligent and have pride in your work.
- You should be inquisitive, logical and creative when problem solving.
- Happy to travel within the UK (as reasonably required, fully reimbursed).
- Willing to undergo a standard DBS check and/or UK Security Vetting.
Skills & Experience
- Data Programming using SAS, SQL, Python, R or similar.
- Data Quality assessment, assurance and remediation.
- Experience with DevOps tools/practices, Git and Agile methodologies.
- Data Visualisation experience, building dashboards and/or stakeholder reports.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure.
Brucey Bonus Points
- Experience using SAS tools, including DI Studio, Enterprise Guide, Visual Analytics, Viya.
If this sounds like the sort of role to get you up in the morning then hit up the apply button and get in touch.