Data Engineer (Python)
100% Remote – Travel to Bristol (2x a month)
Up to £55,000
Are you after a role that offers the scope to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects around? Do you want to be part of a team that works collaboratively and where you’re won’t just shipped off client side? Would you like the freedom to work 100% remotely but still meet up in the beautiful city of Bristol twice a month for team socials? Would you thrive in a culture where you’re encouraged to actively seek and consider new and different approaches?
I know you do because it sounds awesome!
We have an unreal opportunity for a Data Engineer skilled in Python to join a legitimately fantastic tech consultancy operating predominantly within the Healthtech space. They support pioneering organisations by delivering new, elegant and intelligent products and services that rely on data and data science. They believe in building an open-minded, diverse and flexible team that collaborates and co-operates with others to develop solutions for their clients. A super friendly, realistic and down-to-earth bunch who are united around a passion for their work and a shared desire to continue learning and develop.
I am looking for a mid-senior level Data Engineer to work alongside data scientists & software engineers on internal initiatives and client projects that drive business value from data.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Applying your strong analytic skill-set to transforming data to achieve business outcomes.
- Designing, building and maintain data pipelines.
- Combine raw information from different sources.
- Delivering ETL based solutions.
- Exploring and delivering ways improve enhance data quality and reliability.
- Working closely with clients and our data scientists to deliver the data they need.
WHAT WE THINK YOU WILL NEED (SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS)
- 3+ years’ experience in data engineering.
- Python programming expertise.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience in orchestration software, with exposure to Airflow a distinct advantage.
- Experience working within Cloud Services would be beneficial.
- Ability to work on a cross functional team to deliver for internal and external clients.
If this is floating your boat, ticking your boxes or flicking your switch then you should definitely hit the apply button and get your CV sent over for consideration.