Senior Data Engineer £80,000
Fully Remote (in the UK)
I started helping this company build out their data team in January, now with 5 people inc CDO, Head of Data Governance, Head of Data Engineering and Lead Data Engineer we are looking to add someone else to the team.
They are a very exciting FinTech business with 2 UK locations although now a remote first organisation with 200 employees and plans to double in 2021! They support start-ups and the big players in the industry enhance their customer experience when it comes to money.
The are following ethical practices and just a really nice, clever and motivated bunch of people.
We are helping to hire an experienced Senior Data Engineer to help revolutionise FinTech, a truly unique position to shape and deliver a best-in-class data platform, complementing their super scalable and resilient API for real-time access to the UK payment schemes and other critical banking services.
We’re looking for someone who is an expert in Databricks and a appreciation for software architecture to help them expand their data platform and provide guidance on their journey to provide “data as a service”. The platform is key to the companies strategic vision and as such anyone in this role will see themselves working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
- Proven track record of architecting and delivering Databricks solutions
- Focus on automation, testing and CI/CD tools
- Ability to include various NFRs (security, reliability, scalability) in the final solution
- Appreciation for event-based architecture and how this applies to a big data platform
Nice to haves!
- Experience utilising cloud technology (Azure) for production platforms
- Utilisation and implementation of DataOps practices
- Exposure to Power BI
They are pretty streamlined when they come to process so expect things to move relativity quickly. Salary up to £80,000 with a tonne of benefits on offer inc annual bonus!
Sound like something you’d like to get your teeth stuck into? Pop me over your CV and let’s conversate 🙂