CTO – Exciting scale-up (SaaS) – Salary to £90,000
- Fully remote!
- An exciting role you can shape into your own
- Exciting SaaS.
A well-established technology company, trusted by an array of big-name brands are looking for a CTO to join their team. This is an organisation that has a talented, settled & happy team of techies (mainly developers, testers, and DevOps engineers) who work hard to move their offering forward – this role, however, would add a more strategic, long-term dynamic to the work they are doing.
After securing a £1.3 million investment in early 2020, there have been lots of exciting changes and growth within the company!
About the role…
- Analyse the current state of affairs (What do they do? How do they do it? What is their purpose? What do their clients want? Etc etc)
- Based on the findings and what the business set out to do, set a strategy!
- Lead the team to innovate and deliver improvements to their product offering
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of their codebase
- Keep the infrastructure available and scalable
- In the short to medium future, you’ll be looking to over double their technical team for 7 to 20.
- You’ll have a passion for technology and have an eye for exploring new tools and frameworks to make things more effective and efficient
- You’ll be strategic, process-oriented and will have an in-depth knowledge of product orientated technical development
- Naturally, the software development life cycle and agile development will be areas you are well versed in
- You’ll be able to solve problems without flapping
- You can talk to non-techies (muggles) in a way that they will understand
- You are prepared to be flexible and adaptable when the pressure is on and manage things in an organised way.
- We have helped this company grow out of their team of developers and testers and can vouch that their working dynamic is fantastic!
- They’re constantly thinking of ways to evolve the platform
- Their office is in Bristol, but you’ll be able to work fully remote
- Flexible working hours, birthdays off, lots of team socials, etc.