Cloud Native Engineer | AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, Golang, Python | Up to £110k
Every so often a company comes along with an approach and attitude that works so well, you wonder why it hasn’t been done before.
That is exactly the case with the client I am working with. Founded by an expert in cloud and container security, they are a London based cloud technology company that offer consulting, training and products to big names from finance to government, helping them to be more secure and build scalable, resilient infrastructure. The team is about 22 strong at the moment and are growing organically. Although they have big plans, and already have huge demand, they don’t want to rush things, focussing on doing things the right way.
They are looking for multiple Cloud Native Engineers to perform a mix of remote client consulting and engineering on internal labs projects. Although they are London based, they are happy for you to be based anywhere in the UK, with the occasional trip to London necessary.
Above all, they are looking for Engineers who are passionate about cloud technologies and security. You will be joining a team of like-minded people, who would no doubt be doing this for fun if it wasn’t already their day job. If you enjoy contributing to open source projects in your spare time, or getting involved in DevOps and Cloud Native meetups, these will be your kind of people.
Experience wise they are looking for:
- DevOps and software engineering experience (Golang, Python or Java preferable)
- Strong Understanding of CI/CD best practises
- Cloud security awareness. Building hardened systems comes naturally to you.
- Kubernetes, EKS, and/or GKE
- Terraform is essential. Vault is a plus
- A passion for new and emerging technology. They are constantly breaking new ground when it comes to cloud and container security, driven by the desire to explore innovative new tech.
The success of this company is entirely down to the drive, work ethic and motivation of the employees. They are the heart of the business, and culture, wellbeing and career progression are hugely important to them.
Along with a salary of up to £110k, you will also get:
- £2000 training budget
- 25 days of paid holiday, plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Statutory pension contribution
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you want to be working with cutting edge technology, with top minds in the field, in a flexible and exciting environment, apply now, or give Alex a call on 0793 0060 858.