CTO | Central Bristol (Remote) SAAS Organisation | Salary to £90,000
Do you consider yourself a visionary? Can you strategise and lead a company to greater heights using modern technology as the cornerstone?
A well-established technology company, trusted by an array of big-name brands are looking for a CTO to join their team. This is an organisation who have a talented, settled & happy team of techies (mainly developers, testers and devops engineers) who work hard to move their offering forward – this role however, would add a more strategic, long-term dynamic to the work they are doing.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse the current state of affairs (What do they do? How do they do it? What is their purpose? What do their clients want? Etc etc)
- Based on the findings and what the business set out to do, set a strategy!
- Lead the team to innovate and deliver improvements to their product offering
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of their codebase
- Keep the infrastructure available and scalable
- In the short to medium future you’ll be looking to over double their technical team for 7 to 20.
- Well ideally you’ll come with proven experience as a CTO, or as a Head of Development (their offering is SAAS therefore you’ll come from a software background)
- You’ll have a love for technology and a passion for exploring new tools and frameworks to make things more effective and efficient
- You’ll be strategic, process-oriented and will have an in-depth knowledge of product orientated technical development
- Naturally the software development life cycle and agile development will be areas you are well versed in
- You’ll be able to solve problems without flapping
- You can talk to non-techies (muggles) in a way that they will understand
- You are prepared to be flexible and adaptable when the pressure is on and manage things in an organised way.
You’ll get – an awesome opportunity and the autonomy to make tangible changes to an established business, a salary up to £90,000 (experience dependant), remote working, lots of company socials + more.