C++ Software Engineer (Junior to Mid) | Surrey | up to £45,000 per annum | Robotics company
Robots, Embedded Software, Autonomous Systems… Are your ears pricking?
If you are a C++ Software Engineer (all levels welcome!) with a passion for Robots and Robotics who is looking for a new challenge I may just have the role for you.
I am working with an innovative robotics company who are on the lookout for a handful of talented and motivated C++ Engineers from Junior up to Mid-level to work on mathematical & algorithmic problems as well as high-level customer facing Graphic User Interface design on a range of brownfield and greenfield projects.
The role offers brilliant opportunity to work alongside experts in their respective fields in an enviroment that promotes collaboration and support where you can quickly grasp and pick up new skills for your future.
What will you need to succeed?
- C++ Development (Essential)
- Knowledgeable in Mathematical and Algorithmic software problems and solutions (Essential)
- GUI Design (Essential)
- QT/QML Programming (Highly Desirable)
- Multi-threaded apps (Highly Desirable)
- STL / C++ (11/14) standards (Highly Desirable)
- Graphical UI/UX knowledge (Desirable)
- MFC Knowledge (Desirable)
If this sounds like the type of opportunity that could interest then apply within and I will be in contact to discuss your profile and the available work in detail!
Jacob / SR2