Embedded Engineer | £35,000 – £40,000 | Bristol and Bath Science Park | Flexible Working
Are you an embedded engineer?
Do you want creative freedom in your coding?
Do you have knowledge of C / C++?
Do you have an understanding of Real-Time operating systems?
If the answer is yes to all the above, keep reading because this could be your next role.
Due to the growth of the business, we are now seeking an Embedded Software engineer to become part of the team design and develop software to meet customer requirements. You could be perfect for this role if you’re looking to utilise your embedded knowledge in a creative environment. You will have control and creative freedom in your coding to work on multiple projects.
Experience you will need:
- Demonstrable knowledge of C / C++
- 3 years experience in a relevant industry
- Working on a Linux terminal
- Understanding of Real-Time Operating Systems
- Communication protocols SPI I2C, UART
- Debugging software on a microcontroller target (Bare metal)
- Understanding of closed-loop control principles (PID Control)
- Python experience
- GPU programming
- Able to test equipment (Bench power supply, Oscilloscope, multimeter)
- Experience with wireless protocols (Bluetooth, LoRa Etc)
More about the company:
The company are an exciting start-up, who work in the mechanical, electrical and software domain, developing innovative solutions to meet the clients’ aims. Working within an engaging and creative team, the engineers excel in high-speed digital electronics, analogue design, power electronics as well as microprocessor software.
Your future employer works within multiple industries, creating projects from scratch and constantly working on different designs and developments.
More about you:
Since we work on a very wide array of products aimed at various market sectors you will be flexible and willing to learn new skills as required by the project specification. You will be trusted to work with minimal supervision and guidance and should have a proven track record of full lifecycle product design and development.