History, .net, flexible working hours AND weekly massages…..What’s not to love ?!?
Who’s it for?
A company that prioritizes learning and education not just for their customers but also their employees. An exciting opportunity has opened to join a growing team that works with some really cool ever-evolving tech within the education market. They are currently divided into two teams that are interchangeable and always collaborative, working on all aspects from website development to software creation.
Software Engineers work as a team to plan and collaboratively build software that meets our quality standards. Engineers will feed into the product and technology roadmaps too, helping to identify potential value improvements, and refining solutions ready for the team to build. Engineers are responsible for ensuring their tools and practices are up to date and enable the company to meet goal’s ever more effectively. Each engineer has a responsibility to produce excellent quality work and to do so as part of a team.
As a Software Engineer, you will bring your expertise and experience to the table as we continue to learn and grow. You will participate in debate, collaboration, experimentation, and investigation.
Who are they looking for?
Big emphasis on this role is put on learning and self-development. If you are passionate and always looking to expand your skillset, you are going to fit in nicely with this energetic team. Bold, Distinctive, Honest, Accountable… If this sounds like you let’s discuss what’s next, can’t wait to hear from you!
- Hybrid working practices
- £500 home office equipment stipend for new joiners
- No core hours, allowing for a more flexible approach to the working day
- Vibrant and attractive agile office, emphasizing collaborative and social spaces
- Competitive salaries, benchmarked and reviewed annually
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 on five years’ service)
- Pension scheme – all employees pay a 3% contribution of gross salary, which is matched with a 5% contribution from the company.
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to counseling
- Generous paid sick leave allowance
- Complimentary subscription to the Calm Meditation App
- Guest speaker sessions on wellness, nutrition, and mindfulness
- Free monthly massages and facials
- Free yoga and Pilates
- Comprehensive Bupa medical insurance scheme
- Bupa cash plan for claiming everyday medical, optical, and dental costs
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, press apply today!