| Creative C++ Software Developer | London (hybrid working) | Audio & Music Technology | up to £50,000 per annum + profit sharing bonus |
I’ve spent my whole life trying to put this into words…. yes that was another Taylor Swift pun and I promise if you apply you will find out the reason for these less than funny jokes.
Now to say I am excited about this one is a bit of an understatement. I love helping developers find jobs and even more so when I wish it was me who was suitable for the role.
The company and business I am so excited about are industry leaders and globally recognised with Audio & Music technology creating the forefront of the market in Music Control and Object-based Mixing tools.
What they need is a C++ developer with that extra flair and creativity with a product led mindset to join their team of highly innovative Engineers, Designers and Testers working on UI development, audio processing and control features for some very cool products used by some of the worlds leading Musicians across Music Production and Live Events.
What do you need?
- C++ software skills with knowledge of STL
- Keen and product lead mindset to develop AMAZING interfaces and workflows for users
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Great communication with an interest in collaborative teams
- Previous Audio Processing knowledge
- Previous UI Design with tech such as QT, JUCE or MFC
- A little bit of GIT (or Jenkins, CMake etc.)
- Experience working with Music Control / DAWs systems, MIDI boards or OSC
This really is an opportunity to dance about so get applying and I will be in contact to discuss!
Jacob / SR2