C# Developer | £45,000 – £48,000 | Bristol City Centre
Parking Management, Environmental Enforcement and Clean air zone management company.
– Microsoft technology stack (.net, MSSQL), Angular
-Salary up to £48,000
– Benefits: Up to 5% matched pension contributions, 25 days holiday plus 8 x BH. Ride to work and child care voucher scheme. Option to Buy & Sell up to 5 days annual leave
This small team is the uk’s largest and most experience providers of parking, environmental and traffic management systems, with contracts with over 50% of the target uk market.
Based in Bristol (just off of Park Street) the team have recently just won contracts for Birmingham and greater Manchester widening their scope moving more into the clean air management Market.
With this expansion and the new year bringing in a range of exciting new projects, there is a need for two more mid-level C# developers, who are eager to learn and grow with the business. With a fluid team the individuals should also be able to move between the diversity of projects with ease with day-to-day tasks ranging from management of tickets assigned in AzzureDevOps, to helping to build a net bot!
As the company grows there is a big emphasis on keeping the close knit- family feel culture they have created, keeping the balance between growth, and maintaining their core DNA.
What we are look for:
- Experience in working in the Microsoft tech stack.
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience of building internet scale web services.
The client is looking to interview as early as next week! So get in touch ASAP if you are interested / require anymore information.
Call: 01174502811 Email: