Join the Cyber Skill experts, and work on a game changing platform which is re-defining Cyber Security!
We are absolutely thrilled to be partnered with Immersive Labs to help them scale their team! This is truly a mega exciting time to be joining this business as they plan on doubling their headcount over the next year.
Immersive Labs equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. They are working with over 200 enterprises, helping them educate their employees and engaging curiosity in the ever growing and massively important world of cyber security.
Immersive have just launched their latest addition to their already hugely successful platform which helps teach developers how to write secure code, and due to this they are looking for multiple Application Security Engineers to join their lovely team and drive the scaling of security of the many organisations which use this platform.
There are roles available at Associate, Mid, and Senior level!
Your main responsibilities:
- Plan, write and improve application security labs, challenges and online learning content on the Immersive Labs platform
- Produce multi-format content utilising various teaching methods; practical exercises, questions & gamification
- Test and review application security labs to ensure they function as expected
- Communicate with the Engineering and Content teams on new projects/products and how best to deploy them
- Learn about new technologies independently and apply them to your work and to improve the team’s work
- Participate in Kanban teams and adapt quickly to changing requirements
What you’ll ideally need:
- Proven track record in software development
- Knowledge of Linux environments
- Knowledge of application security associated tooling such as SAST and DAST scanners
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Passionate about improving the skills of others and about application security and security in general
- Most importantly, passionate about application security and security in general
Immersive Labs are based in Bristol and Boston, and they are very much open to fully remote candidates within the UK
If this sounds like a bit of you, please submit your CV and I’ll be in touch to discuss