1x Mid and 1x Senior Software Engineer
Make an impact
Join a fun, inclusive, and sustainable business.
- Up to £70K for Senior
- Up to £45K for Mid
About the team and company…
- A 3-year-old Bristol-based startup is on a mission to give companies the ability to provide their customers with a say in where their money goes, whether that be human rights, climate change, LGBT+, and so much more, and their platform is hugely successful!
- They work with a flat structure where everyone’s mates, they have a female founder and diverse team and are now valued at over £6.5 million.
- A culture where you’ll grow, feel valued and your work will literally be making a difference in the world.
Both of these roles will be focused on the front-end of their main consumer-facing platform which is an interactive dashboard.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll need…
- To have a good chunk of experience across architecting, developing, and designing web applications.
- Good hands-on experience with React and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and Open/Swagger API.
- TDD, BDD, and CI experience.
- Interest and passion for DevOps, Terraform, and AWS.
As a Mid-Level Software Engineer, you’ll need…
- Experience with React or/and TypeScript (ideally both)
- A passion and thirst for learning and trying new things
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment and familiar with Agile ways of working
- A passion and interest in testing!
The culture and ways of working….
- The office is based in Bristol and as they’re a pretty close bunch they ideally would like someone who can pop into the office once a month.
- Fully flexible working hours, company share scheme.
- 5% employer pension, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, autonomous working environment.
Overall an amazing business where you’ll no doubt flourish and love life.