As a company with Social Responsibility in our DNA, working with other companies of the same ilk are the partnerships we love. We love doing good and we love working with companies of all shapes and sizes that share that same belief, having a positive social impact on the community and environments around us.
Well, this company ticks all the boxes:
- Tech for Good social impact scale-up
- B-Corp Certified
- Series B funding of ~£30M
- Top Home Health Tech provider globally
- Top 10 UK Start-up to watch
- SME with best culture in UK
Founded 5 years ago, this do-good bunch are on a mission to reinvent care and in turn, radically improve the lives of millions of older adults by providing digital tools (apps, IoT & machine learning). They are a team of socially driven individuals who share the motivation of doing amazing work for a company that looks after its employees.
In 2021, they received a significant amount of Series A funding from one of the most reputable VC firms across Europe and in the last couple of months, they announced their Series B of ~£30M. With this financial backing coupled with the success they are already experiencing, there is a plan for them to double the engineering team over the next year.
Now they need you!
As Tech Lead, you’ll take responsibility for engineering the delivery of new product features, collaborating with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Designers and Engineers. You’ll be the person that ensures the consistent delivery of high quality features for customers and partners with minimal technical debt.
You’ll need to be an inspiration and leader to the wider product and engineering team with a deep passion and hunger for solving problems that customers and the industry is presented with.
You will need to own and contribute to the technical refinement, delivery and iteration of product features, working closely with cross-functional teams (product, design and operations).
The day to day will see you writing unit and integration tests, code across frontend and backend, influence and change the overall system architecture and deploy and analyse the performance of your code in production. You’ll also need to be a coach and guide your team to become autonomous and self-sufficient in their delivery.
The benefits package is amazing:
- £80,000 or £90,000 + chunky equity options.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Fully remote with a London office that you can choose to visit if you wish.
- Learning & Development budget – personal development budget to put towards books (e.g., free audible subscription), courses, training and conferences, continuous coaching within the team and with external experts.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & Christmas Eve off (as well as the days between Christmas & NY).
- Birthday off.
- Private health insurance with Vitality that covers physical and mental health costs.
- Gym and wellbeing memberships.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Parental leave – once you have spent twelve consecutive months working here, primary caregivers are entitled to 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% of your usual salary and secondary caregivers are entitled to 12 weeks of parental leave, at 100% of your usual salary.
- Frequent company socials, trips and meals (including the epic ski holiday).
- Unbelievable company culture – they see themselves as social entrepreneurs shaping a new kind of organisation: caring, responsible yet fostering excellence.
They are not just building amazing software to improve the lives of millions of people, but also creating one of the most forward thinking places to work. They live and breathe their values; succeed together; grow individually and reach brilliance; be smart, ambitious, and brave; and create an environment that people genuinely WANT to be a part of. They like to have fun too…
If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of, don’t hang around. Speak soon!