- What are Cristiano Ronaldo’s legs worth?
- What are the chances that SpaceX’s next launch will fail?
- What would happen to the property in Silicon Valley if there was an earthquake?
Well, I can tell you that Cristiano Ronaldo’s legs are insured for €100 million but I would struggle to answer the other two, but I know who could help…
We’ve just teamed up with the most interesting scale-up that you don’t know about yet!
They are rethinking the technology to transform analytical decision making to in turn, help their customers make more educated decisions much, much faster. Their SAAS product allows its users to build and repeat complicated mathematical models with the small and scattered datasets used to for critical decision making in countless businesses.
After launching only a few years ago, in June this year they secured a huge amount in their Series A funding round which has now given them the platform to continue to scale-up significantly. This is in anticipation for what’s to come after securing what can only be described as a game-changing client account.
Why do they need you?
They are hiring across Product Engineering with plans to grow the frontend team by over 15 heads over the next 12-18 months. You’ll be one of the early members of the, faced with hard engineering challenges and be making critical, load-bearing decisions to shape the future of the product(s) and company. You’ll do some cool stuff you won’t see elsewhere!
Is the Tech modern?
React & TypeScript. They work with Kotlin on the backend but have plans to introduce Rust, Python or Go in the near future. Yes, it’s modern tech.
You’ll need to be proficient working with React and TypeScript and have a passion for clean and elegant code. You should have experience building large and advanced user-centric web apps. It’s important for you to understand the fundamentals of Computer Science and Software Engineering principles with a good general understanding of modern software development/deployment principles.
Do they have an office?
They have an office based in central London with a team that love spending time with each other. However, they are flexible and will accommodate individual working preferences. If you want to come in 5 days a week – fine. If you want to be kitted out and work from your own home office – also fine. It’s up to you.
‘What’s in it for me?’, I hear you ask…
- Salary between £90,000 – £120,000 + very staff-friendly EMI share options
- £5,000 annual learning & development allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- £250 gadget-for-the-office budget
- High-spec tech equipment
- Progression opportunities on tap due to the scaling up
- Weekly lunch & learns and regular socials, games nights, hackathons etc.
- Team breakfasts and lunches, snacks, drinks fridge, fun office
- Annual team trip somewhere hot – think beach, cocktails, fine-dining
How do you get this job? It’s easy…
The interview process isn’t going to take a lifetime either. We can have the whole thing turned round in no time at all.
- Intro call with your future manager (with your choice of questions)
- Practical skills assessment with your future colleagues
- Meet the CTO + the CEO
If you want this job, just get in touch, hit apply, send me your CV. Let’s chat!