Senior Frontend Developer (React) – Up to £100K + share options
React | TypeScript | London/Remote
This Insurtech start-up, which has recently secured a healthy wedge of Series A funding, is growing out their tech team.
Their product is a first-of-its-kind SaaS web-based platform that lets its users build complicated mathematical models which are used to help answer various complex conundrums.
- A company which has been created by 2 Software Engineers turned Actuaries. They’ve built this insane platform from pure experience, which has been one of the many reasons it’s been so successful.
- Their go-to tech stack is React and TypeScript, Kotlin, Python, Go, and a little Rust.
- Their main product is a first of its kind for the industry and built with open source technology. It’s fast, agile and it’s easy to integrate into any actuarial and underwriting workflow.
Your role and responsibilities
- You’ll be joining a team of 4 Frontend Developers with a Head of Front-end. There’s also a team of 9 backend developers with a Head of Backend, a Head of Excellence, and a CTO. All very passionate and experienced humans 😊
- React and TypeScript will be your daily go-to, you’ll need to have experience with building large user-centric web apps.
- As you’ll be joining quite early on within the development team, you’ll need to be focused and enthusiastic.
- React and TypeScript
- Babel, Webpack (or similar)
- Version Control (Git)
- The annual salary can be up to £100K + shares
- £5000 annual learning budget
- 33 days annual leave
- £250 to spend on tech of your choice.
- A team social is never far away… They try and get together as much as possible even if it’s for a coffee and a spot of breaky in the morning.
- They also are big on personal development within the business, you’ll be able to get involved in lunch and learns (and even provide one yourself), they do various regular hackathons, and are active within the local tech community.
- Their offices in London are in a co-working space South of the river.
Sound up your street? Apply now!