Are you a PHP Developer who loves working in a collaborative team?
If so, then I have the job for you!!
I’m working with a client who has combined education with gaming, to make education fun and enthuse thousands of children to become passionate about IT!! It’s a novel concept and one that has gained huge momentum in recent years, and they are now recognised as a clear leader in their field.
They’re super-passionate about what they do and they’ve cultivated an amazing environment to be a part of!! The development team work fully remotely, but teamwork and collaboration are absolutely massive for their team culture.
When it comes to enjoying your day-job, they’ve definitely got that bit right! There are regular team meetups, a highly collaborative environment and the support you need to develop your skills further.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on a fresh & modern code-base as they develop new products and features. TDD is something that is particularly important to them, with 98% test coverage across their codebase!
They want to hire people that love working in a team and getting involved in regular pair programming & mob programming sessions.
They’re looking for
- Good experience with Symfony
- Experience of TDD and passion for working in a highly test-focussed environment
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL & MariaDB)
- Enjoy a collaborative environment & getting involved in mob programming sessions
- Some knowledge of Python would be helpful (or a desire to learn this)
What’s in it for you
- Fully remote role and plenty of support
- Become a part of a highly collaborative team
- Work on a fresh & modern codebase
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- £1,000 annual development budget
- Flexibility to do health-orientated activities during your working day
- All the equipment you need to get the job done!
To find out more, click the apply button below!