Remote | Mid / Senior/ fullstack | Bristol And London Offices | .Net Developers
A bank which is stepping away from the traditional. For years the market has been left unchanged, I have new roles across a variety of levels to join the team who are challenging the old ways of working and have now produced a system enabling their clients to bring powerful finacial services to shopkeepers, savers, businesses and institutions.
This company is driven by its people and its biggest asset is its culture. Their staff are the source behind innovative technology and creative solutions. As a rule, they are always thinking about how they can be better, faster, and stronger. This is a very collaborative environment in which a team is being built to think differently if this sounds like something you want to be a part of let me know –
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a range in levels of Software engineers to help on the journey to revolutionise the banking industry. You will be working on one of our international product teams, supporting and building our FX, currency agnostic and international payment solutions.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Automated testing
- Microservices architecture and related patterns
- Competitive salary
- 30 days option to work abroad
- “Fresh Air Fridays” a 2pm finish on Friday
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional 2 days off per year to do something ‘bigger’ (Charity days)
- Competitive employee benefits and perks
- Remote-first working with access to London and Bristol offices
- Regular in-person and online socials
- A supportive, challenging and agile environment
- Flexible working practices
- You’ll also get to work in one of the most exciting Banks in the market right now!